Human Resources Management and Administration is often a businesses last budgeted department. HR outsourcing services really should be the first! It’s been said many times that great employees make great companies, and it’s true! We’ll help you find the benefits of HR outsourcing.
So many businesses that exist today would be unsuccessful without great employees. The initial contact employees have in their relationship to the company is your Human Resources Department and you want to ensure they receive an amazing and unique 1st impression. The best way to make the most of employee productivity is often found in the proper implementation of key Human Resources functions.
Human Resources also covers many areas of compliance which is an extremely important aspect to business that’s again commonly overlooked and retroactively handled. Many businesses become proactive by implementing a PEO through Workforce Management Agency, greatly reducing uncertainty. Errors in HR have huge potential employment practices liability, an area we can help with to protect your company as an employer.
Over the last several years over 200 labor law changes have taken effect. Without a PEO this is nearly impossibly to keep up on.
That’s why you need Workforce Management Agency, We help Businesses Pro-Actively find the top HR outsourcing companies that provide outsourced human resource management!
What percentage of time do you spend on HR related tasks?
What are your HR challenges?
If you find any areas that your business needs to improve from the list below;
You should call Workforce Management Agency Today!
- Employee Life-Cycle, From HIRE-to-You Know!
- Recruiting Services
- Pre-Employment Testing – Background Checks, Drug Tests, Risk Assessments
- Electronic On-boarding of New hires – i9 Authorizations and w4’s!
- Job Descriptions
- Employee Handbooks
- On-Site Employee Training and Organizational Development Programs
- Access to SHRM Certified HR professionals 24 / 7 / 365!
- Advanced Technology in Human Resources Management Information Systems (HRIS)
- Compliance Assistance and Administrative Support
- Federal & State Guidance
- Webinars & e-learning programs that are available for employee growth.
- Performance Management
- Unemployment Claims Administration
- Wage & Hour Compliance Assistance
- Financial Savings Plans, – 401(k), FSA, HSA, HRA, Pre-Tax Cafeteria Plans Section 132/135
- (EPLI) Employment Practices Liability Programs
- Culture-Building Consultations
- Compensation Surveys
- Employee Benefit Services for renewals and Employee Assistance Programs
- Risk Management
- (ACA) Affordable Care Act Compliance & Reporting
Triggers that your business needs to retain Workforce Management Agency:
- High volume employee turnover
- Problems with managing performance plans
- No formal HR team to handle federal and state compliance
- No standard HR policies or formal employee handbooks
- If you need help attracting and retaining talent with competitive employee benefit packages
- Keeping up with Growth – Has your business grown significantly and now have increasing HR responsibilities?
Workforce Management Agency is ready to answer your questions today!
For an HR Assessment and to discuss your HR needs confidentially: